Give a try to the most popular webcam and network camera software for Windows.
Always keep an eye on your goods from anywhere by turning your computer into a security system and using other computers or your mobile phone.
Our products are intended for private users and companies wishing to put in place low cost video surveillance systems using webcams or network cameras.
You can also use webcamXP to broadcast live video to your website, to schedule automatic captures or recordings or to schedule specific actions using the motion detector.
We offer the largest list of supported network cameras on the market and best of all, it is free for private use with a single video source.
IP Camera [JPEG/MJPEG]
compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7,
2003 and 2008 Server
requires directX 9+ and Windows Media 9+
free for private use !
We invite you to try Netcam Studio Beta
In a couple of months, Netcam Studio is going to succeed to webcamXP and webcam 7.
This project is quite different from webcamXP, but since users' expectations have changed with time, we believe that Netcam Studio will fulfil them.
Existing customers who purchased or renewed webcamXP PRO after January 2011 are eligible for free upgrade to Netcam Studio as soon as the commercial version is available (Q3 2013).
webcamXP and webcam 7 will still be supported at least until end of 2014, however your feedback on Netcam Studio will help us to make it even better.
- usb webcams (WDM driver required)
- tv, analog or multi-input capture cards (WDM driver required)
- ip cameras (JPEG/MJPEG/MPEG4)
- Windows Media streams (ASF)
- local video files (AVI/WMV/MP4/MOV/...)
- wowwee rovio
(mobile ip camera)
supported streaming modes:
- still jpeg images for low-tech devices
- flash client (compatible with most operating systems and handheld devices)
- Windows Media streaming (audio + video) [webcamXP]
- Flash Video streaming (audio + video) [webcam 7]
- Windows Mobile client
additional key features:
- local and remote pan & tilt control (Logitech Orbit, Creative LiveMotion! and IP cameras)
- supports FTP/FTPS and HTTP/HTTPS Post
- motion detector (optical or acoustic) with many possible ways to handle alerts (local recording, ftp, http post, launch external applications)
- advanced users manager to grant limited or unlimited access.
- overlay editor supporting picture in picture, animated gifs, alpha-blending and text editor.
- DVR (permanent recording deleted after X hours)
- run as service
- interract with PowerHome
- support audio from network cameras (panasonic, axis, etc...) [webcam 7]
visit our products page to see which products
match your needs or our download
page to download a 60-days trial version of webcamXP.