webcamXP is the most popular webcam and network camera software for Windows.
It allows you to monitor your belongings from any location with access to Internet by turning your computer into a security system.
Connect remotely by using other computers or your mobile phone. Broadcast live video to your website. Schedule automatic captures or recordings. Trig specific actions using the motion detector. You can easily use those features among others with webcamXP.
It supports a large selection of Network Cameras
(1500+) and is used in multiple industries including national security (police, army), aerospace and defense, museums, hotels, shops, zoos and many others.
Most important for us is to provide a stable and high-performance software. webcamXP is designed to be online 24/7 while using reasonable resources on your computer.
IP Camera [JPEG/MJPEG]
Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8,
Server 2003, 2008 and 2012
Requires directX 9+ and Windows Media 9+
Free for private use !
Our new project: Netcam Studio
is now available in beta. Netcam Studio is intended to replace webcamXP in the future and includes new features like smartphone clients, improved audio support, alerts library and full control of the server over SOAP or JSON API.
If you have ordered webcamXP PRO between January 2011 and December 2013, you can request free upgrade to Netcam Studio (12-sources) by contacting our support team.
We have added support for IP Webcam
in our products. This application allows to turn your Android phone into a security camera. You will find the template for this application under the Brand Android and Model IP Webcam.
Our IP Camera Directshow filter is now free for personal use. It means that can now use the large list of network cameras that we support in other applications such as Skype or Windows Media Encoder.
- USB webcams (WDM driver required)
- TV, Analog or Multi-input Capture Cards (WDM driver required)
- Network Cameras (JPEG/MJPEG/MPEG4)
- Windows Media streams (ASF)
- Local video files (AVI/WMV/MP4/MOV/...)
- Wowwee rovio
(Mobile ip camera)
Supported streaming modes:
- Still JPEG Images
- Flash Client (compatible with most operating systems and handheld devices)
- Windows Media Streaming (audio + video) [webcamXP]
- Flash Video streaming (audio + video) [webcam 7]
- Windows Mobile client
Additional key features:
- Local and remote pan & tilt control (Logitech Orbit, Creative LiveMotion! and IP cameras)
- Supports FTP/FTPS and HTTP/HTTPS Post
- Motion detector (optical or acoustic) with many possible ways to handle alerts (local recording, ftp, http post, launch external applications)
- Advanced users manager to grant limited or unlimited access.
- Overlay editor supporting picture in picture, animated gifs, alpha-blending and text editor.
- DVR (permanent recording deleted after X hours)
- Run as service
- Interract with PowerHome
- Support audio from network cameras (panasonic, axis, etc...) [webcam 7]
Visit our products page to see which products
match your needs or our download
page to download a 21-days trial version of webcamXP.